– well established Finnish classical record label, featuring Vladimir Ashkenazy and Christoph Eschenbach.
- brings new artists and writers to the Naxos Music Library including Sarah McLachlan Martha Wainwright, Neil Finn and Angus & Julia Stone. The Canadian label features genres such as industrial music, electronica and folk-rock.
New Earth Records
– one of Europe’s best selling New Age and World music labels. New Earth Records has cultivated a spirit of New Age that many find beneficial for healing, meditation and spiritual growth.
– Italian label which concentrates primarily on early music (pre-18th century), often including repertoire that is not so well known, as well as contemporary music.
Centaur Records Inc.
– one of the oldest and largest independent classical music labels in the US. Founded in 1976, the company’s recordings span an extremely wide range of repertoire, from Lassus to electro-acoustic music, from classical pops and crossover to Brahms, Grieg and Mozart.
Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre
– offers a fresh approach to the way early music and spoken word has hitherto been performed. Elizabethan Street Songs is the first release – a musical interpretation of the not-so-genteel world of the Elizabethan street musician and singer.
View All Labels